2014年8月10日 星期日

那些電影教我的事 - Lessons from Movies

擔心,就像是在祈禱壞事發生。
Worrying is like praying for what you don't want.
-海底總動員 (Finding Nemo), 2003

一切到最後都會很好,若是不好,那就還沒到最後 遙不可及的不是幾年之後,而是今天之前。
What's unreachable is not years from today, but any days before today.
 -時光機器 (The Time Machine), 2002

讓我們強大的是堅持,讓我們更強大的是放下。
Holding on makes us strong; letting go makes us stronger.
-繼承人生 (The Descendants), 2011

很多東西你等得越久,得到時你越會珍惜它。因為,值得擁有的,絕對值得等待。
The longer you wait for something, the more you‘ll appreciate it when you get it, because anything worth having is definitely worth waiting for.
 -航站情緣 (The Terminal), 2004

人生在送你一份大禮時,都會用重重困難做包裝。
When life brings you a precious gift, it tends to wrap it with layers and layers of challenge.
-浩劫重生 (Cast Away), 2000

愛,是願意理解你的過去,相信你的未來,接受你的現在。
Love is about understanding your past, believing in your future, and accepting you just the way you are.
-攻其不備 (The Blind Side), 2009

生活不是因為幸福才笑,而是笑了才幸福。
You don't smile because you're happy; you're happy because you smiled.
-逆光飛翔 (Touch of Light), 2012

最令人難受的話是:「我愛你,但是…」;最甜蜜的話是:「… 但是,我愛你。」。
The bitterest words are, "I love you, but…"; the sweetest words are, "…but, I love you".
-傲慢與偏見 (Pride and Prejudice), 2005

聲音的延伸,是音樂;動作的延伸,是舞蹈;自我的延伸,是成長。
Sound when stretched is music. Movement when stretched is dance. Self when stretched is growth.
-逆光飛翔 (Touch of Light), 2012

不管再多人做,錯的就是錯的;不管再少人做,對的還是對的。
Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it. Right is right, even if no one is doing it.
-悲慘世界 (Les Miserables), 2012

看到最愛的人得到幸福,也是一種幸福。
You feel happy when you see the one you love dearly is happy.
-新娘大作戰 (Bride Wars), 2009

跌倒,是為了學會把自己扶起來。
We fall, so we can learn how to pick ourselves up.
-蝙蝠俠:開戰時刻 (Batman Begins), 2005

有些事情,當我們年輕的時候無法懂得,當我們懂得的時候已不再年輕。
Somethings we couldn't understand when we were young; when we finally understood, we are not young anymore.
-女朋友男朋友 (GF*BF), 2012

我不害怕明天,因為我經歷過昨天,又熱愛今天。
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I've been through yesterday, and I'm embracing today.
-明天過後 (The Day After Tomrrow), 2004

如果成功不困難,就不會讓你感覺這麼好了。
If success isn’t so difficult, it won’t make you feel as good.
-陣頭 (Din Tao: Leader of the Parade), 2012

不要等對的人走進你的生命裡;要努力成為走進別人生命裡那個對的人。
Don’t wait for the right person to come into your life. Rather, be the right person to come to someone’s life.
-敗犬求婚日 (Leap Year), 2010

教育重要的不是老師教了什麼,而是學生學到了什麼。
What's important in education is not what was taught, but what was learned.
-搖滾教室 (The School of Rock), 2003

永遠不要為了討好這個世界,而扭曲了自己。
Never twist yourself just to please the world.
-破處女王 (Easy A), 2010

勇氣,是在反對聲中堅持做對的事情。
Courage is doing the right thing in the face of opposition.
-姐妹 (The Help), 2011

人生最苦的是等待;最美的是有個值得等待的人。
The worst part of life is waiting; the best part is having someone worth waiting for.
-時空旅人之妻 (The Time Traveler's Wife), 2009

真正愛你的人不一定會說許多愛你的話,卻會做許多愛你的事。
Those who truly love you may not always say so, but they always do so.
-傲慢與偏見 (Pride and Prejudice), 2005

選定一條要走的路,再選定一個一起走的人,就一直走到最後吧。
Choose a path, then choose a person to walk with. Now walk together, until the end.
-天外奇蹟 (Up), 2009

我們可以接受失望,因為它是有限的;但我們不能失去希望,因為它是無窮的。
We can accept disappointment, for it's limited; we can never lose hope, for it's infinite. -飢餓遊戲 (The Hunger Games), 2012

愛情可以來的慢一些,只要它是真的。
Love can be late, as long as it's true.
-艾蜜莉的異想世界 (Amelie), 2001

把平凡的事做好,即為不平凡。
Perfecting the ordinary is extraordinary.
-王者之聲 (The King's Speech), 2010

老爸:兒子的第一個英雄,女兒的第一個情人。
Dad: a son's first hero, a daughter's first love.
-世界末日 (Armageddon), 1998

不要活得沒有危機感;要知道,你的昨天越來越多,明天卻越來越少。
Don't live without a sense of urgency; you should know that all of your tomorrows are slowly turning into yesterdays.
-鐘點戰 (In Time), 2011

最有價值的,不是實現夢想的瞬間,而是堅持夢想的過程。
What values more than the moment your dream is realized, is the process which you held on to realize it.
-翻滾吧,阿信 (Jump Ashin), 2011

別讓自己被三件事所控制:錢、他人、和過去。
Don't let yourself be controlled by three things: money, people, or your past.
-全面啓動 (Inception), 2010

眼睛為她下著雨,心卻為她打著傘;這就是愛。
Love is holding an umbrella for her in your heart, even when she's making your eyes rain.
-傲慢與偏見 (Pride and Prejudice), 2005

只有一半的真相,往往是個天大的謊言。
Half a truth is often a great lie.
-軍官與魔鬼 (A Few Good Men), 1992

一如日出、日落,我們出現、也會消失。對於某些人來說,我們是如此重要,但其實我們只是過客;把握這短暫交會的瞬間吧。
Like sunrise and sunset, we appear, and we disappear. We are so important to some, but we are just passing through. Grasp the short moment of time.
-愛在午夜希臘時 (Before Midnight), 2013

很多事情,要看到了才會相信。但愛情,有時你卻要先相信,才看得到。
Most of the time you have to see it before you believe; but for love, sometimes you have to believe first before you can see it.
-美國情緣 (Serendipity), 2001

不值得的,要堅強放手;值得的,就努力爭取。
Be strong enough to let go; be active enough to fight for what you deserve.
-派特的幸福劇本 (Silver Linings Playbook), 2012

別人說你不行,不代表你真的不行。
Just because others say you can't, doesn't mean you can't.
-怪獸大學 (Monsters University), 2013

很多事看起來毫不費力,但背後往往是費盡心力。
One must work really hard for it to look really easy.
-葉問 (Ip Man), 2008

為自己而奮鬥叫生存,為愛的人而奮鬥叫生活。
Fighting for oneself is called survival; fighting for loved ones is called living.
-當幸福來敲門 (The Pursuit of Happyness), 2006

不管明天如何,我們曾擁有過今天。
Whatever happens tomorrow, we've had today.
-真愛挑日子 (One Day), 2011

世間最美的事,莫過於愛一個人,以及能夠得到對方以同等的愛回報。
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
-紅磨坊 (Moulin Rouge), 2001

我不知將去何方,但我已在路上。
I may not know where I'm going, but I know I'm on my way.
-革命前夕的摩托車日記 (Motorcycle Diaries), 2005

愛,就是不用等待道歉的原諒。
Love is the forgiveness that came before the apology.
-瑞秋要出嫁 (Rachel Getting Married), 2008

賺錢是一種能力,花錢是一種技術。我能力有限,技術却高超。
Making money is an ability, spending money is a skill. My ability is limited, but my skills are exceptional.
-購物狂的異想世界 (Confession of a Shopaholic), 2009

若將人生一分為二,前半段叫不猶豫,後半段叫不後悔。
If you cut life into two halves, the first half is called "don't hesitate", and the second half is called "no regret".
-魔球 (Moneyball), 2011

每一個令你後悔的現在,都有一個不夠努力的曾經。
Every present that you regret now is a result of a past you failed to give your best.
-我愛上流 (Fun with Dick and Jane), 2005

沒有留言:

張貼留言