2014年8月10日 星期日

[英文]2013.觀光英語O.S.A.D


2013上學期
  1. English is not my mother tone
  2. have a nice trip
  3. Is there any discount on cosmetics at the moment?
  4. Is this the boarding gate for flight CI 333 to Taipei?
  5. How do I get to gate 70
  6. May I change seats with you?
  7. Could you help me put my baggage up there.
  8. Do you sell duty-free items on this flight?
  9. We will start selling the duty-free goods now.
  10. This headphone is not working.
  11. May I have a new one.
  12. I am feeling air sick.
  13. Which currencies do you accept?
  14. We will be landing very soon.
  15. This aircraft will be continuing on to Rome in one hour


2013下學期
  1. It is never too late to learn.
  2. Do I need to transfer?
  3. I am traveling with a tour group.
  4. I have nothing to declare.

沒有留言:

張貼留言